Looking for a natural way to improve your family’s health and keep you all pain-free? Dr. Matt Slater at Mason Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center in Mason, OH, is the family chiropractor to have on your team.
What Is a Family Chiropractor, and Why Should I Visit One?
Family chiropractors specialize in treating people throughout the various stages of life. Simply put, this means that everyone in your family can enjoy care from that same provider.
Why should you choose a family chiropractor? One of the biggest benefits is that these chiropractors know the challenges and changes of different ages.
What that means is that they can provide care to small infants who might have struggled coming through the birth canal, toddlers learning how to walk, school children who sit at desks and play sports, work injuries, pregnancy-related challenges, and more. No matter what stage you might be going through, family chiropractors can provide personalized treatment to suit your needs.
This also allows your chiropractor to become familiar with family history, the general lifestyle of the family, and other factors that might influence musculoskeletal health. And while those factors are taken into account, they’ll also treat each family member as the individual they are to provide the most optimal, personalized care.
What Do Family Chiropractors Treat?
Family chiropractors specialize in various musculoskeletal issues, including but not limited to:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Disc issues
- Sprains and strains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Auto injuries
- Nerve compression
- Knee and hip pain
Types of Treatments Family Chiropractors Provide
Techniques provided can vary depending on the family chiropractor you visit. Below are some of the treatment methods employed by Dr. Slater at Mason Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center in Mason, OH.
- Adjustments: A key to a healthy and pain-free musculoskeletal system is restoring proper alignment through adjustments and manipulation.
- Therapeutic massage: Massage therapy is effective in relieving tension, improving circulation, and enhancing recovery of soft tissues.
- Spinal decompression: Spinal decompression is typically utilized when misalignment or another issue has created too much pressure on the discs, often resulting in nerve compression.
- Cold laser therapy: Cold laser therapy is a natural method of treating soft tissue injuries to relieve pain and inflammation while stimulating healing.
- Nutrition and lifestyle guidance: Changes to diet and daily habits can enhance recovery and prevent pain in the future.
Make a difference in your family’s health and well-being by scheduling a visit with Dr. Slater at Mason Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center – your family chiropractor in Mason, OH – at (513) 398-2020.